The ultimate in tonal options
Modern high gain is something of a rarity in the hand-wired amplifier market. Few manufacturers actually hand-wire anything with this many options or this much gain. Multi-channel high gain amplifiers take a rare amount of discipline and patience to hand-build with the precision and noise performance New Vintage guitar amps are known for. The Deception 60 is our 2.5 channel take on an amp that is the ultimate in tonal options. The Deception 60 offers a fully-featured American-voiced clean channel that is dynamic and full with the right amount of top-end sparkle to cut through the mix. You’ll never find a clean channel this rich and punchy on a high gain amplifier. Channel 2 is ideal for an overdriven rhythm tone with a thick British crunch that is tight and impactful when palm muted. Channel 3 is the modern high gain show-stopper that is smooth, articulate, and percussive. The completely saturated tone has incredible note definition, sustain and clarity. Channels 2 and 3 share an EQ, but have independent Volume and Gain controls. Global Resonance and Bright controls shape the overall feel and weight, allowing you to dial in a tone perfect for your style of play. No matter what sound you’re going for, the Deception 60 has your bases covered.
Deception 60 Pricing
2×12 Combo –
- 2-1/2 Channel Modern High Gain Tube Amplifier
- Three Foot-Switchable Channels-Clean, Crunch, Lead
- 60 Watts of Power
- Tube Configuration: 2-EL34, 4-12AX7
- Channel 1 Controls Include: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass
- Channel 2 Controls Include: Volume, Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass (shared with Channel 3)
- Channel 3 Controls Include: Volume, Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass (shared with Channel 2)
- Body and Brilliance Power Amp EQ Controls Shared Between All 3 Channels
- Optional Buffered Active Effects Loop Available
- Impedance Switch for 4, 8, and 16 Ohm Cabinets With 2 Parallel Outs
Interested in purchasing this piece? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.